The Carlton Town Hall at N1296 Town Hall Road is the Polling Place for all of Carlton residents.
Election Hours: 7:00 A.M. TO 8:00 P.M
Election Dates: APRIL 1, 2014
In order to vote in Wisconsin, an individual must:
- Be a citizen of the United States
- Be 18 years of age or older on election day
- Live in the ward of election district for at least (10) days before and election
- As of January 1, 2006, all municipalities require voter registration.
Voters can register on election day at the polling place where the voter would normally cast a ballot.
A voter registration form will be provided and has to be completed before the voter is allowed to cast a ballot.
Voters can also pre-register by contacting their municipal clerk. Questions regarding voting requirements and polling locations should be directed to your municipal clerk.
Voting and Election Information
To check the status of your absentee ballot or to check your voter history
- Please visit: https://myvote.wi.gov/
State of Wisconsin Government Accountabilility Board
The State of Wisconsin Government Accountability Board has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
GAB-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-hmong
GAB-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-english
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://gab.wi.gov/forms/gab-131-hmong